Here I go!

So if I am ever to teach my students how to blog- I guess I need to know how to create one! :). So welcome to The Teaching Bug. The name comes from a nickname of sorts and I guess I was bitten by the teaching bug at an early age of 6. My little chalkboard was set up in front of tables where I had my stuffed animals and fake glasses pretending to look studious (I guess) standing before them teaching a lesson in math,reading, or writing. So as I travel down this teaching journey I hope you will share along with me some tips or tricks you have found effective in the classroom. Happy teaching, Julie

6 comments

  1. Welcome to blogging! I just saw your post on TPT forum and came by to follow you! I am a new member of TPT and blogging too! Please stop by and follow my store and blog when you get a chance!

    Diane

    schoolhousetreasures
    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Schoolhouse-Treasures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane,
      I am following you now on your blog. Sorry I didn't do it sooner. I am just getting the hang of this blogging stuff. HA HA! I hope you will follow me too!

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging :) Check out my blog when you get a chance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am following your blog now as well. I hope you will follow mine as well. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Welcome to blogging Julie! I hope you love it as much as I do! If you ever need any help, let me know!

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather,
      Thank you for following. :). I have a ton of questions. I will come check out your blog too!
      Julie

      Delete

Design by Delightfully Creative. Powered by Blogger.