Teaching your Name and Address FREEBIE

Teaching young children their name and address can be made fun by singing this little song.  I came up with this little song to the tune of "Have you seen a Lassie?" to help my students learn their own addresses and phone numbers.  The song helped the children remember it very easily.  I am sharing this freebie with you.  I typed up the song and gave a fictitious name and address to help you see how the song is sung.  I hope you will find it useful in your classroom.  The cute background was provided by www.mycutegraphics.com click on her link at the bottom of my page. 
  It would be GREAT if you find this resource useful you would follow my blog and I encourage others to do the same.  Of course you are permitted to pin it as well. 

Name and Address Freebie The Teaching Bug

Song Freebie learning name and address The Teaching Bug
Thanks,
 Julie

No comments

Design by Delightfully Creative. Powered by Blogger.