Currently with Farley

I don't know what is going on around the first of the month that I forget to head over to see what the newest Currently is with Farley!  I have done this the past couple of months and really enjoy reading what others are thinking/doing.  If you have never participated in it you should go check it out!   Here is the link. 





 Sick kiddos all over the place at school and home!  Something must be going around!  I don't know about you but SPRING can come back fast enough.  I want some warm weather and sun on my face!!!!  How about you??????  
With SPRING coming around the corner I am in the EXTREME mood to redecorate something!  I want a new couch and chair SOOOO badly.  I am saving something like crazy!!!!  I am just GREEN with envy whenever I see those great pictures on Pinterest with those beautiful rooms.  You know which ones I am talking about.  Like this!!!  But it takes money right????


With warm weather coming it means that I would like to add some new things to my wardrobe.  I love the show What Not to Wear.  But I just want someone to give me the 5000 dollar gift card and do my makeup they can leave my hair alone...ha ha. 
And finally after hearing about my wants my 3 J's are Jeans, June, and Junk.  For anyone who knows me well when I was little I HATED jeans.  Refused to wear them and did not wear them.  They never fit right.  Well that isn't the case anymore.  The word June is kind of self explanatory.  School is out!  Enough said!  And my final J is junk.  I can not stand junk laying around or people who should remain nameless leaving trash around or not picking up after themselves.  :) 
Well enough wishing, wanting, and complaining for one afternoon. 

Julie

2 comments

  1. Hi Julie! I'm glad I found your blog through Farley's link up. I TOTALLY feel you about the decorating bug. I just bought a new house and I hate that all of my old junk is cramping my style. Guess I'll have to start cranking out more TPT products, huh? :)

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac
    Bear in Mind Blog Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something is going around in my neck of the woods, too. I feel like I've been sick forever, and I just passed it on to Hubby. Whoops! I can't wait for spring, either. Sunshine, limited sickness, summer break right around the corner... the only thing better than that is JUNE! :) I'm a WNTW fan, too. Sometimes I wish I dressed badly enough so that someone would nominate me so I could get a free and stylish wardrobe. ;)

    ~Mrs. K. from The Teacher Garden Blog

    ReplyDelete

Design by Delightfully Creative. Powered by Blogger.