Teacher Timesaver!

Now that school is back in session I don't know about you but I love to save some time at the end of the day. :) I thought I would share how I save time with my agenda books. Before I moved down to kindergarten I taught 3rd grade. My students were issued an agenda book to write down their homework. My responsibility was to go around the room, check , and sign to make sure their homework was copied correctly.           Well at the end of the day it is CRAZY busy. :) So an idea popped into my head instead of writing my signature over 30 times I went online and found a self inking stamper similar to this one and used my initials or my school signature as I like to call it to stamp away those agendas. The first time I used it I was amazed at how well it worked and how much time it saved me. It's the little things!     :)

I hope you are all enjoying your first, second or third beginning weeks of school.  :) 
 
Julie 

No comments

Design by Delightfully Creative. Powered by Blogger.