Great Back to School Finds Link up!!!!






Anyone who follows my blog knows how much I love Pinterest.  :)  Well maybe you have seen this idea on there about having your students or your own kids hold up a chalkboard stating their first day and what grade they are going into.  It usually looks like this.

Well as I was shopping at my favorite store today TjMaxx and look what I found.  I am soooo excited!!!!  They had all kinds of colors and sizes and I knew one of these was going to end up in my shopping cart.  :) 
 
 
What great finds have you found for back to school.  Link up with me and share a great find you will use in your classroom or a great product you created for the new school year. 
 
I would appreciate when you link up to add my logo at the top to your blog post or feel free to pin it.  I appreciate it.  :) 
 
 

No comments

Design by Delightfully Creative. Powered by Blogger.