Holiday E-book is up at Teachers Pay Teachers

I am beyond EXCITED!!!!  I wanted to share with you all the Teachers pay Teachers holiday E-books are out.  If you are not familiar with the book.  Each year sellers get together and send in links to their free products and share a holiday tip with you.  This year yours truly was a part of the Pre-K/K edition of the book.  I am heading over to download the book and check out all of the holiday freebies. This freebie is included for you to download.




http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Elf-Classroom-Holiday-Christmas-Calendar-Free-1009108



I am so thankful for my buyers and followers....this is our way to say thank you.  Head on over and download it today.  You will see my Elf calendar in there .  A lot of fun to use in the classroom if you have a little Elf come visit your room before the holidays. 

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/2014-Winter-Holiday-Tips-and-Freebies-PreKK-Edition-1592561






No comments

Design by Delightfully Creative. Powered by Blogger.