Sight Word Task Cards

I love using task cards with my reading groups. It is great for independent work for my students.  I pull these out when I am working with my reading groups or working one on one with my remediation groups.  Or I can use them as a morning work activity when my students first arrive in the morning. 


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Sight-Word-Task-Cards-Bundle-Primer-2448226
I created these cards to have my students write on the cards themselves.  I printed them off  on cardstock and laminated them .  My students get a dry erase marker and write on the card to complete their task.  Picture clues are added to help my little learners with their reading. 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Sight-Word-Task-Cards-Bundle-Primer-2448226
 
All of my task cards are cut apart and placed into a small container which makes it easy to use in centers.  Make one or two copies and you have a life long tool for your learners. 
 
Like what you see?  You can pick them up here.
 
I hope you find them useful in your own classroom. 
 
Thanks,
 

No comments

Design by Delightfully Creative. Powered by Blogger.