Excited about The Teaching Bug's new look!

Hi everyone,
  If you haven't noticed already I have a new look and logo to my blog.  I wanted to say a BIG thank you to a great new designer over at TpT who offered to do blog redesigns to get started with her new venture.  Go check out her new blog and if you need a new design she is offering 50% off for  a limited time to those who are looking for a new design.  Here are the links to her blog for creating new designs.  Go check Nicole out she is GREAT to work with.




                                                         Delightfully Creative Blog Design 

Or go check out her cute blog for teaching tips! 

                                                                 OneTwoThree:Math


Julie


2 comments

  1. Wow Julie, it's so CUTE!! I'm going to go check out Nicole's blog now, thanks! I have ladybugs at the moment but they just don't 'fit' me. I need something more Mex-Australian! Thanks for the link :-)

    Teacher Kirra:Maestra Kirra

    ReplyDelete

Design by Delightfully Creative. Powered by Blogger.