Adorable Snowmen and Winter on my Mind!



https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Free-Snowman-Classroom-Store-Holiday-Activity-379859



I hope you all had a great and restful Thanksgiving!  I am getting a jump start on winter projects and ideas for the classroom.  I wanted to share with you a freebie .  We all like freebies don't we????  I know I do.  Here is a great activity for those times as the holidays are fast approaching and the kids are just plain excited about the upcoming holidays which means classroom behavior seems to be a bit off at times. 
Why not set up a store in your classroom by sending parents home a letter asking for donations from their local Dollar Store or any small item. 



Next print on cardstock and laminate these cute "Snowbucks" that students can earn for good behavior in the hallway, cafeteria, wherever.  Use a pocket chart in your room to have students collect their money they earn.  Then determine what dates and times you are going to allow shopping days.  Students will be given the opportunity to purchase items from the store for any of their relatives.  They are also learning how to count and save their money all at the same time.  It is a win win for everyone.  Go check out this freebie in my store.  I hope you find it useful! 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Free-Snowman-Classroom-Store-Holiday-Activity-379859

Happy teaching everyone!
Julie

No comments

Design by Delightfully Creative. Powered by Blogger.