Chalk Talk with The Teaching Bug!

 I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!  This was one of those ideas that popped into my head at 4:30 in the morning.  Sometimes I do my best thinking then!!! Who knew????
I remember back in my teen years I would sit and watch Saturday Night Live.  My mom would always have it on.  She especially loved the Church Lady.  Well there was another skit they used to do called Coffee Talk.  Here is a short clip if you don't remember.   So thanks mom for the inspiration.  :) 









Well I decided to take a spin on it and thought about what would us teachers call it.  So that is how Chalk Talk came into my head.  Each month I will post a topic for us to discuss and "talk amongst yourselves!!"  LOL


So for my very first Chalk Talk I am asking you to share a favorite story about your mom or share with me and my readers a great Mother's Day craft you do in your own classroom.  I can't wait to read and see what you all share. 

If you participate in the linky I want to request 3 things from you.  First, add my logo to your blog post to link other folks to my linky.  It is much appreciated.  Then, share some chalk talk love with one person before you and one person after you.   Comment on their story or craft they share.  Chalk Talk will change monthly.  So come back to visit so I won't be Verklempt!  :)  

So here is the Teaching Bug's  first CHALK TALK! 


No comments

Design by Delightfully Creative. Powered by Blogger.