Happy Mother's Day

I am feeling the love today!  :)  I am so blessed to have a great family and two kiddos who I am proud to be their mom!  Here is just a few of the goodies their four little hands have made for me.  I am a lucky mom! 





On a different note I wanted to share with you a new thing going on over here at the Teaching Bug blog!  Once a month I am starting a new linky called "Chalk Talk."  All the details will be on the post for the 15th of each month.  I hope you will link up and share what we will talk about each month .  Just a fun way to get to know each other and share some ideas or crafts pertaining to the theme for the month.  I hope you will link up and share with others.  It goes live on Wednesday.  Stop on by and link up! 
 
Have a wonderful Mother's Day! 
 
Julie

No comments

Design by Delightfully Creative. Powered by Blogger.