BOO! for the "oo" sound!!!! Linky Party

Halloween Ghost The Teaching Bug The Teaching Bug
Welcome new followers I am so glad you are here.  I wanted to tell you all about a great linky party I have linked up to for Halloween.  Mel over at Graphics from the Pond shared some cute and friendly little ghosts with us to share and create products for our store.  So with that inspiration I created my own little friendly ghost mini unit using the "oo" sound.  Click on my link ABOVE to see the unit.  Stay tuned this week for a tip I found that works great with my kindergarten kids or any preschooler who wants to learn their numbers and letters.  My kiddos love getting to use these!  Stay tuned.  I hope you will check out her blog and come check out my unit.  Happy Tuesday everyone! 

No comments

Design by Delightfully Creative. Powered by Blogger.