Cutest Snowman tree on Pinterest

O.k. can I just say I LOVE PINTEREST!  This week I discovered the cutest snowman tree that I think would be the cutest addition to any or my own classroom.  I had to share it with you.  I think the children would enjoy having this tree in the classroom but on a smaller scale.  I need to find a smaller size white tree.  This also sparked a little writing activity that we could use to decorate the tree. I am going to have the kids write down their wintery wishes and cut out the snowflakes and decorate our classroom tree.   I am sharing this freebie with you!  Enjoy. 

1 comment

  1. I think the children would enjoy having this tree in the classroom but on a smaller scale. Buy Pinterest Followers

    ReplyDelete

Design by Delightfully Creative. Powered by Blogger.