Snowflakes for Sandy Hook

 
SNOWFLAKES FOR SANDY HOOK!
 
I just saw this and wanted to share it with you.  The National PTA is looking for people to send snowflakes made to send to the children of Sandy Hook.  Their plan is to decorate the new building for the students in a winter wonderland theme.  I am including the link so you can read more about it.  I plan on getting my students to create snowflakes and send them in a package to show support to the students of Sandy Hook.  Just thought you would like to hear about this opportunity to show support from all over!  I will post what our snowflakes look like after we complete them. 

http://www.pta.org/parents/content.cfm?ItemNumber=3459

I think this is a wonderful idea to make their welcome back to school as positive as possible.  Go check the website out.  

2 comments

  1. My sorority posted about this and I think it's absolutely darling. What a great welcoming to the kiddos. Can't wait to see how your snowflakes turn out!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower!...Thanks for posting this. I will pass it along!!
    Christy
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete

Design by Delightfully Creative. Powered by Blogger.