New Common Core Simple Machine unit!


I wanted to share with you a fun and interactive unit for simple machines.  Before I moved down to kindergarten my first two years of teaching experience was a classroom of third graders.  And let me tell you what a culture shock it was to go from third to kindergarten.  I love teaching kindergarten though!  But that is a story for another time!  :)  Anyway the great teachers I worked with in third grade put me in charge of making plans for science.  I was hesitant at first but I am SOOO glad they asked me to do it.  I LOVE teaching science.  One of our units was simple machines that is a skill taught in third grade for us.   I pulled together some of my resources and put them all into this packet for unit with a pirate friendly theme. These are some of the sample pages from my unit.  This packet is great for an interactive notebook and includes a science experiment using levers.  Go check it out it was a lot of fun to make!   

No comments

Design by Delightfully Creative. Powered by Blogger.