Sign up Sheets for classroom!

I just had to share with you and maybe I am the only one on the planet who never saw this before but let me tell you this would make my job SOOOOOO much easier.  And the best part it is FREE to use!!!   You can't beat that!   It is called SignUp Genius.  And to me that is genius.  Just imagine what you could do sign up sheets for.....school supplies, classroom party supplies, parent volunteer sign up, and parent-teacher conferences.  If you have used this before let me know what you have found it useful to use it for.  I would love to hear some great ways you have used it.  I was so excited and tried it out for the first time for our end of the year ice cream party I had to share it with you. Any time saver is great for me.  Have a great week! 


Julie

1 comment

  1. YES! Our school uses it for conference sign-up. It is so much easier than sending home all that paper.
    Sara
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete

Design by Delightfully Creative. Powered by Blogger.