Ashley at Just Reed is hosting and it was talking about one of my favorite things to
If you didn't know this I have a several Pinterest boards over on Pinterest called surprisingly The Teaching Bug. :) Go check them out. I thought I would share my top 10 favorite classroom décor pins.
1. I love having great places to sit in the classroom for my students. This is a great way to create a reading bench or a place to sit during activities.
2. If you use the Daily 5 in your classroom I think this chart is a great way to make sure you know what station your students are and which stations they need to visit.
3. Taking a simple frame purchased at Wal-Mart and changing into a note board you can easily write stuff down to remember.
4. I love how this teacher used fabric to cover her bulletins boards and the use of fabric on the reading table to make it look inviting.
5. I can't say enough of what a cute idea this is and it is on my list to do. Take fun colored gift bags and add some party stuff to them like tissue paper and paper candles to add students birthdays to it.
6. Looking for a fun way to add border to your bulletin board. Just take some tissue paper garland and scrunch it to make a fun border.
7. This bulletin board would be great in a first grade classroom to help students refer to the spelling of certain vowels together when found in the words.
8. Take fun colored paper plates to make a sign in your classroom. Inexpensive and fun!
9. How much fun would these seats be for your students to gather at on the rug. If you had the classroom space that would be great.
10. And finally to round out my ten favorite pins is how this teacher used bath mats to show where reading could take place in the reading corner. Love the bright colors.
Stay tuned on Saturday and hope you will stop by for Chalk Talk for June. I have a fun theme planned.