Back to School and a Freebie -Week 2

Alright week 2 of our Back to School celebration! How is everyone doing? Just a little tired....I am by the end of the day. September is spent getting routines down and classroom policies in place . Once that is all done and learned then we can get started on the real heart of the curriculum. Last week, I shared with you a little sight word freebie and this week I am going to piggy back
http://www.pinterest.com/TeachingBug/https://docs.google.com/document/d/14WOhlCZczVvU3Bf5CvlKzfgb80rFe3PvU8-52UW6Xyo/edit?usp=sharing
on that and share the next part of my sight word piece by adding a little reading and highlighting to our sight word recognition. This freebie (click on freebie picture above)is allowing the students to read the sentences and color the apple where the word is found in the sentence. If you are looking for more sight word activities head on over to my Pinterest board (click on picture of my board above )and you will find all kinds of activities using sight words and all the other little goodies I have found for teaching.
Have a great week!

No comments

Design by Delightfully Creative. Powered by Blogger.