WoRd FaMiLiEs -InTeRaCtIvE NoTeBoOkS

I have to admit it.   I love interactive notebooks.  Many years ago when I moved from third grade down to kindergarten I had my little kinders make and use interactive notebooks.  Other teachers thought I was crazy because at the time they didn't think I could keep them all straight and organized for my littlest learners.  Well I was out to prove them wrong and I did.  :)  Well I hope I did.  :)
  So when I received a newsletter for my own littlest learner classroom saying they were going to be working on word families...a light bulb went off.  I created these word family packets and thought how could I resize them to fit into a composition notebook.  Some printers allow you to shrink them down to 85% but my printer did not.

So here is what I did .  I opened up the PDF file and pressed file and print. 


 Click on Page Setup.  The next option is to choose the size of the paper.  I chose Executive and it worked perfectly for what I had planned. 














It turned out to be a great way for my kiddo to keep all the paperwork together and get a little practice with me at home. 

If you like what you see you can pick up these packets in my store. 


 

Get them for 10% off today and tomorrow in my store. Short o and u are coming.

No comments

Design by Delightfully Creative. Powered by Blogger.